Thursday, 24 May 2012

Valley Sunshine

This week has been more of the same. I've been working when I get hours and spending quality time with Sergio when I don't. Fortunately, I've got full hours next week. But of course that happens once Sergio is finished classes! That's alright though. We get to spend time together every day regardless of our schedules.
We've booked off work for a few days in June to head to Truro for my high school's graduation ceremony and Abby's end of school service. We're planning on spending some time in my family's new house and catching some sun at the cottage.
I dyed my hair dark brown on Tuesday. I personally love it. If I wasn't so attached to my natural highlights and light brown/dark blonde hair, I would consider getting it done permanently. For now, I'll enjoy my six weeks with it.
I also got an interview set up for VON Annapolis Valley! Keep that in your prayers. I'm hoping so much that I will have the chance to put my studies to work.
The other night, Sergio and I had taco night! They were super good! I want to say they were super easy too, but I just cut up the peppers, tomatoes, and onions. That was easy at least!
I am loving the Valley sunshine! Gorgeous weather every single day!

1 comment: