I am anxiously awaiting my social stats exam tonight. I've studied as much as I can. Not too brag or anything, but I'm pretty confident going in. I've done extremely well in the course. Probably my best university grades since I took German - maybe even better than that.
Nonetheless, Sergio and I are tucked away in a corner of the BAC "studying". I found the most amazing Disney study soundtrack for anyone looking for symphony music. It's so good.
I'm still on the job hunt. It's amazing how long people will take to get back to you. Just trusting every day that God knows what He's doing. He's definitely teaching me some patience along the way.
Only twelve more days until I move out of Tully! That's hard to believe. It seems like I moved in just yesterday. It's going to be weird to move out after living there for the last two years. The next bunch of girls had better take good care of it...
On that note, it's also crazy to think I'm halfway through my undergrad! Just two more years until I'm finished with Acadia. That wouldn't be so scary of a thought if I knew what I was going to do afterwards, but, for now, only God knows.
I'm totally procrastinating right now, so I should get back to stats.


Um yeah congrats and all but I sent you that disney study playlist weeeeeeks ago ;)
ReplyDelete....say goodbye to those who knew me, why was i a fool in school for cutting gym...
ReplyDeleteto continue your title :)
okay, blog critic.
ReplyDelete