I've got one more exam left tomorrow night, and Lindsay has officially moved out of Tully.
I'm trying to start packing, but it's difficult to pack up everything you own in such a short time frame.
I've been trying to get my friends to take pictures on the Acadia University sign all year, and we had finally agreed we would do it today before Lindsay went home. But life got in the way, and we didn't get the chance to. However, Patricia did take some nice pictures of Sergio and me.
I haven't had a chance to post all week because of my hectic schedule. I'm start training at Pete's in Halifax on Thursday until Monday then get to move into my apartment on the 1st of May. I'm so excited for that! It's going to be another hectic week.
I've officially made the decision to not put internet in my apartment this summer. I'm attempting to save up enough money to contribute to my trip to Guatemala to meet Sergio's family. He's hoping to take me down either at the end of this summer or over Christmas. By not having internet, I'm going to be cutting down on my monthly apartment spending. I'm also really looking forward to the things I will do without internet.
- baking
- knitting
- playing piano
- working out
- scrapbooking
- reading
- puzzles
I can't help but giggle looking back on that list. It makes me seem retro in a sense - maybe more homey.
There's just so much that I could be working on that I don't because of Facebook or Youtube. I'm hoping it will help me be more in tune with myself. But, before you get too worked up, I will have my phone for "emergency" Facebook-ing or emails. More likely though, I will use the internet on campus.Better hit the books or this exam is going to be the end of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment