Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Hola Amigos!

Who knew blogging could be so addicting?

I really decided to create a blog because I'm finally starting out on my own. This summer, I am living alone in my apartment for four months. My boyfriend will just be on campus working as a summer RA, but I am living on my own. I'm really nervous about it but so excited! I can't wait to decorate my own place!

I thought a blog would be the perfect way to share my experiences with people, especially since my best friends are going separate ways for the summer.

I can tell you right now, there will definitely be some cooking disasters, day trips with Sergio, and just fun times spending a summer in the valley.

Sergio and I have already talked about a few things we want to do this summer.
  1. Go on bike rides - he bought his bike yesterday! 
  2. Make hamburgers filled with cheese and wrapped in bacon - his idea; not mine. 
  3. Learn Spanish - that one's just for me. I have to be able to talk with his family when I meet them :)
  4. Day trip to Sherbrooke Village - I love that place
  5. Smoothies - these are just delicious 
We've got four months to fill, so we'd better get working on our list! Just can't wait for an amazing summer! 

I welcome visitors. Just don't count on the food being that great.

1 comment: