I had an interview yesterday and heard back today that I am being offered the position of juice barista at Pete's Frootique's new Wolfville location! A summer of making fruit smoothies. That has to be some sort of step up from the dairy bar.. Regardless, I'm pretty excited about it. Mostly because it means I get to spend the summer in the valley.
I'm a little disappointed that co-op didn't work out. I thought it was going to be really great, but it turns out that there isn't much for a second year sociology student in rural Nova Scotia. Who would've thought?But, despite that my summer job didn't turn out to be what I wanted initially, I know that there's a reason God's putting me in the position He is. We'll just have to wait and see what that reason is. In the meantime, if you want some killer smoothies, stop on in to Pete's Frootique in Wolfville!
YAYA:)
ReplyDeleteOh i didn't know you accepted it! haha yay for blogging keeping us together even when we are together.
ReplyDeleteyay that'll be fun. i'll come in august and get some smoothies from you!