Life is rough, especially life in high school.
Mom left for Bermuda on Sunday morning, and Courtney needed company. I'll always feel for the brokenhearted.
![]() |
| Farmer's Market Purchase |
My most recent project is working on my family tree. It started off pretty small. I could only get back to one of my great grandmothers - the one I knew. But I mentioned the project to my grandmother, and she brought me down a whole bunch of information. I'm picking away at it still, but it's currently dating right back to 1767! It's extremely interesting to see where your family has been. Did you know that if my great great grandmother had had any daughters (she had five sons), there is a chance that I would've been colour blind? Of course, you didn't. But now you do. :)
![]() |
| Game Night in Rojo |
![]() |
| Cranium |
School is picking up work wise this week, but I'm trying not to think about it too much. My philosophy with school has always been to just do it instead of think about it. I've saved myself so much stress.
Sergio is gone to the job fair in Halifax today. He's looking for a job in Halifax for the summer, just in case we decide to spend the summer up there instead of Wolfville. No plans yet though.
![]() |
| Surprise from Serg :) |
![]() |
| I missed EC Song Night but Sergio saved me some roses |






No comments:
Post a Comment