Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Passionate as Sin

I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart; I will enter His courts with praise!

Just back to school from a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! Sergio and I headed back to Truro Friday afternoon to spend the three days with my family. I cannot express how much I love going home, especially when I get to take Sergio back with me. I'm surrounded by the people I love most in the world, and there's no drama. It's just a dream come true.

Mom and I spent Saturday morning shopping in downtown Truro. I appreciate my mother so much more now than I ever did when I lived with her. Funny how that changes.

Abby's new kitten was just adorable. She doesn't have a name yet. I doubt she ever will. Mom just calls her Miss Kitty. However, we did find out that Sergio might very potentially have a cat allergy!



We had a very lazy weekend. Sergio, Courtney, and I did go out one night to see Pitch Perfect. It was hilarious, and I absolutely love music movies. Courtney did an impromptu photo shoot of Sergio and me too. The pictures were pretty cute. Courtney's really good at photographing nature and animals, but she hasn't done much with people. We had fun being her dummies.





We had Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday morning after church with my sisters and brother-in-law, Mom and Dad, Grandpa and Grandma, and Grammy. My first Thanksgiving with Sergio!

We celebrated Abby's 13th birthday that day too, even though her real birthday is today. I cannot believe my baby sister is 13!


On Monday, Grammy asked us to come to Thanksgiving dinner at her house, so Sergio and I went there before heading back to Acadia. She had all my aunts, uncles, and cousins from Nova Scotia. Sergio has officially met all my Jones family, and he's only missing one cousin on my mom's side who lives in Montreal. Heck, I've barely met that cousin.

I'm on a bit of a Taylor high. She's releasing a new song from her album every Monday until the album comes out. I love getting new Taylor music.


No comments:

Post a Comment