This week was so random and full of last minute decisions.
Sergio and I decided to go for dinner at a sushi place in New Minas one night. I don't like sushi, but they had some other options. He ate 39 rolls. Gross.
Work was really good this week. The seniors have started this big joke where they tell me my fly is down all the time! They're just hilarious!
Lauren and Patty-Sue were going to come down and stay with me on Saturday night, but there was a last minute change of plans. So, on Saturday afternoon, I went with Sergio and two of his friends to Halifax where I was going to meet up with Patty-Sue for the evening. And dear Patty-Sue had better love me for this. Sergio's two friends were Arabic guys who stopped at their apartment before we left to do hooka. Apparently, that's really common, but I've never seen it. I felt really light headed and short of breath when we left, but that was probably all psychological.
In Halifax, I shopped on Spring Garden and at the Black Market before I met up with Patty-Sue. We walked on the waterfront because the tall ships were in the harbour this weekend. They were absolutely beautiful.
We walked up to Pizza Delight on Spring Garden and ate on the patio. We split a pizza, and Patty-Sue, being the sweet girl she is, treated me! She also brought me the beautiful tins she made for me! Check out her tin project! And she filled them with various little gifts. :)
After dinner, we walked down to the water and watched a performer for awhile. The waterfront was packed! There were fireworks that night, but we didn't stay. We went back to her family's friend's house in Bedford. Unfortunately, as soon as we got there, Sergio told me they were ready to come get me. Patty-Sue, Pamela, and I waited on the sidewalk for my ride. It was freezing, and they were lost! But they found me eventually.
It was so nice to get to see her again!
This morning, Sergio and I went to church and heard a very inspiring message by Pastor Mark at NMBC. Did you know that 97% of Christians never share their faith? Lindsay, when it gets posted, give it a listen. It touched us very much.
The plans for today are pretty simple. Sergio is skyping his family right now, but we're going to go downtown for a walk when he's done. We are going to be the musical entertainment for my senior group on Wednesday so we've got practice. He's going to sing and play guitar, and I'm bringing my keyboard. I'm really excited to take him to work with me so he can meet the people who have touched my heart so much.
And tonight is.... BACHELORETTE FINALE! So, any other plans tonight are just not an option!




love love love!!! Your new design is really cool! Thanks for coming to see me again! I miss you already :( BOO
ReplyDelete