Adrianna had moved to Moncton on Friday, and her mom was leaving on Saturday afternoon. So, I headed up to Moncton on Saturday morning to spend the day with her! Her new apartment is so cute. We hit up The Bay (which was having its closing sale - 70% off everything), Champlain Place Mall, and Winners. I actually bought like nothing. Stuff for Sergio's birthday and some new yarn. I'm very exciting.
I took Adrianna to a cafe in Moncton that has the best dessert crepes. Cara and I went there a lot when I would visit her in Moncton.
Sunday morning, my family was awful and didn't go to church. But only because Mom, Dad, Courtney, and Abby were heading to Maine that morning and wanted to get a head start on the road. I hate when they all leave without me. Nothing was worse than the time they randomly decided to go to Disney World one morning, but I had exams the next day and couldn't go. But this is still pretty annoying.
They didn't get out as early as they wanted to because Dad had to catch up on some mowing at the golf course before he left it, so they ended up taking me out for lunch at Saltscapes.
After lunch, I headed to Halifax and spent the afternoon shopping at Mic Mac Mall. I hung out at Grammy Jones' house, but she wasn't home. I just watched Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. I wasn't feeling too well, so it was kind of nice to do nothing.
Eventually, I called Grammy to figure out where she was. She was babysitting my cousins so I drove over there and visited with her too.
When she got off duty, we went back to her place, and I spent the night there.
I woke up super early this morning and drove to work in Berwick. And now, here I am. I'm just in Tully (using my secret illegal key since Sergio forgot to leave me his). I've only got five more sleeps until Sergio comes home, and I am so excited! I got a little sneak peek tonight about what's coming home for me! EEEK!
This week should be a lot better than last because Lindsay is going to be popping in and out and Ryan has moved into Christofer as well so that gives me another person to hang out with.
I'm anxiously awaiting the return of my beloved. Sigh.


No comments:
Post a Comment