Another two days with the new job. It's still really good. I absolutely adore doing the Adult Day Program. We had a live country band come in for the afternoon on Wednesday. Some of them clapped and sang along, but some were fast asleep in their chairs. Oh, well. To each his own, right?
Yesterday after work, Sergio surprised me with a bunch of daisies! No special reason. Don't you just love when people do things for you just because?
Today was my office day. I'm not a huge fan of those. I get a lot of work done, but I hate sitting at a desk for eight hours. At least I know I won't be looking for any office jobs. It also makes me so grateful that I didn't get the research position I had applied for back in the winter. God knew what He was doing there.
Tonight for dinner, Sergio and I (mostly Sergio) experimented a little. We made from scratch cheese stuffed spiced hamburgers wrapped in bacon. Can you say heart attack? But they were delicious.
 |
| Cheeseburger Heaven |
I went to Paddy's for drinks tonight with my good ole pals from Pete's. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay too long because I have to work in the morning, but I had fun nonetheless. I pulled a super not-like-me move! I accidentally left without paying for my drink!! I was mortified when I realized! I texted Chloe though, and they just split it up on their bills. No harm done. Oops!
I'm looking forward to having a great weekend in the valley! But it's supposed to rain, I've heard. It's been 30 degrees here for the last two days!
No comments:
Post a Comment