Friday, 8 June 2012
Answered Prayers
First for the big news!
I was offered the position at VON as the Adult Day Program Assistant! I'm so happy about it! I'm going to start a week from Monday because I have to give Pete's enough time to get me out of the schedule. When I got the call, I was just so pumped! What a blessing this is!
Sergio, Ryan, Chloe, and I went to the Oakland Farm Zoo today, and we had so much fun! I'd never been, but it was totally worth the forty minute drive. The monkeys were absolutely adorable. We stopped at Wendy's on the way home for a rare fast food treat.
That's about all I've got to say. I worked Monday-Friday this week, so it hasn't been very exciting. Just had to share the wonderful news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I did read this when you texted me.... and then got distracted and never got a chance to reply. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is such good news!!! I am so excited for you. Keep us posted on how things go. :)
ReplyDeleteBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH @ THE LLAMAS
ReplyDelete